Monthly Digest - November Issue
In our Monthly Digest, we summarize what we have been up to in the previous month.
Let’s start with November!
We worked hard on building the QAN blockchain platform.
The demo version is ready, we plan to make it available to the public in December, the technical documentation is also ready and is awaiting public release.
We have created a smart contract test environment with the aim to enable developers to upload smart contracts coded in different languages (Rust, C, C++), and test the correctness of their code. This new website feature will be published in December.
The QAN team was very busy in November. Within one month, we have presented QANplatform at numerous events.
The November roadshow started with the Websummit in Lisbon where we attended intriguing presentations and visited the IT-technology forerunners’ booths. At the Malta AI and Blockchain Summit, we were exhibitors with our own booth. We had the pleasure to introduce the QAN blockchain platform to representatives of our niche and blockchain enthusiasts. In Singapore, we attended 3 events, we visited the SFFxSWITCH one of the biggest fintech conferences in the world which is free to entry, The Capital conference organized by Coinmarketcap and QAN was exhibiting at Blockshow. We also organized a meetup where developers could ask the two co-founders, Silur and Johann Polecsak anything. The final station of November’s roadshow was Dubai where QAN had the privilege to present our innovative blockchain platform to the attendees of the Ritossa Global Family Office Investment Summit.
Most important interviews, PR mentions, marketing progress, our community
Some major media outlets mentioned QAN in their articles or wrote articles about our project:
- Yahoo Finance https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bitbay-exchange-introduces-ieo-launchpad-144500957.html?guccounter=1
- U.Today https://u.today/quantum-resistant-qan-to-become-first-ieo-launched-on-bitbay-exchange
- ZyCrypto https://zycrypto.com/bitbay-reveals-ieo-launchpad-and-shares-details-of-first-featured-project-qark/
- AMBCrypto https://eng.ambcrypto.com/bitbay-follows-binances-footsteps-launches-native-ieo-launchpad/
- MX. Investing https://mx.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/bitcoin-btc-exchange-bitbay-lanza-ieo-con-enfoque-en-investigacion-1926394
- Altcoinbuzz https://www.altcoinbuzz.io/crypto-news/product-release/bitbay-to-release-ieo-launchpad-binances-competitor/
- Decrypt.co https://decrypt.co/resources/quantum-computer-crypto-explainer-guide
We also had the pleasure to give interviews:
- Ivan on Tech https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAykvHA9arU&feature=youtu.be&t=1790
- BlockTV https://blocktv.com/watch/2019-11-19/5dd3bae488e5c-what-does-quantum-computing-mean-for-bitcoin-
- CNBC Arabia (not live yet)
We are absolutely proud of our community, our Telegram group has grown from 25k+ to 27+ in November.
An exciting advance on the marketing front was the kick-off of the global paid marketing campaign for the QAN blockchain platform.
Our company received the license for Providing a virtual currency wallet service and for Providing services of exchanging a virtual currency against a fiat currency.
We worked on building investor relations after Ritossa Investment Summit in Dubai.
Negotiations are in progress with various partners for Asia and South America.