1. What is your role in QAN?
I am the COO of QAN – I organize and harmonize the activities of all teams working on the quantum security solution and on the QAN blockchain development. Help the startup with a groundbreaking concept to grow and develop into an international company.
2. What was your role before joining QAN?
I was a C-level manager of public multinational companies as well as of Healthcare and IT Technology startups in Eastern Europe and the USA. I also gained a few years of experience in Mergers & Acquisitions and portfolio management.
3. How did you get to work in the blockchain space?
I was curious to find out the benefits that quantum-resistant security solutions and the QAN blockchain can bring into existing industries like IT security and financial transactions or healthcare businesses. I was happy when I was invited by Centrum Circle to accelerate the unique, quantum-resistant IT solutions and the QAN blockchain.
4. Why did you choose to work at QAN?
Outstanding team of mathematicians, cryptographers and finance professionals. Groundbreaking project in the IT security and the blockchain spaces.
5. Where do you see the company (QAN) in a year from now?
Implementing a very few significant quantum-resistant security projects with major IT companies.
Working with a large blockchain development community worldwide in the QANplatform space.
6. Where do you see it five years from now?
QAN is the leading decentralized quantum-resistant blockchain that is widely used all over the world. QAN’s security solutions became industry standard and run at a number of large enterprises in the financial and logistics markets.
7. What do you think about QAN’s mission?
Changing IT security paradigms and making blockchain mainstream in all settlement-based industries.
8. What is your favorite QAN feature?
Quantum Resistance. It helps companies raise their security level way beyond their existing encryption level.
9. How is QAN contributing to Bitcoin and it’s adoption? Is Bitcoin broken?
I don’t really care. QAN brings in a new technology, not just a speculative crypto-currency.
10. What will be the price of Bitcoin at the end of 2020?
No idea. QAN will make Bitcoin quantum-resistant anyway.
+1 Startup or multinational company?
Multinational startup 🙂